PEER is a not-for-profit industry-based Registered Training Organisation (RTO) & Group Training Organisation (GTO) that recruits, trains, develops and employs over 400 of the highest quality apprentices in: electrical, plumbing, data communications, air conditioning and refrigeration fields, as well as providing traineeships in business administration.
Established in 1986, PEER has grown to become one of SA's largest employers in the building and construction related industries.
Every year, PEER provides training to more than 200 school students, up to 500 apprentices and upskills more than 3,500 tradespeople.
About the business and the role:
With a strong local brand and multi award-winning track record, PEER look to the future and how they deliver services that are contemporary, meet industry demand, and meet career expectations of trainees and apprentices. PEER embrace an academy model committed to combining training, coaching and mentoring, as well as delivering the highest level of customer service.
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Instructional Designer to join this dynamic organisation.
A Full Time, 6 month contract position is available for an education professional with experience in Instructional Design. Start and finish times are flexible. The position is based in Albert Park, Adelaide (there may be an opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate). Salary negotiable on experience.
- Develop resources to support the RTO’s implementation of contemporary, effective and engaging teaching methodologies such as; open learning, blended learning, flexible delivery, active learning, guided learning, virtual reality, RTO Campus and onsite training and Assessment.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and relevant industry sources in the development of training material.
- Facilitate stakeholder evaluation/feedback of training and assessment material.
- Responsible for special projects as determined by business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design & Development or equivalent.
- Proven ability to develop training and assessment resources to ASQA Requirements.
- Proven ability in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft, Outlook.
- Proven ability to communicate in a highly effective visual, oral and written form.
- Proven project management skills which model the organisations core values while consistently meeting personal KPIs.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 28TH FEBRUARY 2020
To apply click on the Apply Now button.
PEER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RTO code: 7027
Learn with us, Work with us, Partner with us.
PEER – Trading in success.
No Recruitment Agencies please