Certificate III in Business Traineeships (BSB30115)
Become a future leader and join the PEER team today!
- Join an organisation with a great reputation: We’ve been training and employing Apprentices since 1986!
- Enjoy job security for the duration of your twelve month Traineeship
- Receive the expertise of our Talent Coaches who mentor and support you throughout your Traineeship
About the Company:
PEER was established in 1986 and has grown to become one of SA's largest employers in the building and construction related industries. PEER is a not-for-profit industry-based Registered Training Organisation (RTO) & Group Training Organisation (GTO) that recruits, trains, develops and employs up to 500 of the highest quality candidates for apprenticeships in electrical, plumbing, data communications, refrigeration and air conditioning fields, as well as providing traineeships in business administration and warehousing operations.
PEER has a long history of producing award-winning apprentices that are dedicated to building a fulfilling career in the industry.
About the Role:
As a Business Trainee, you will receive quality 'on-the-job' training and support throughout your twelve month Traineeship. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Business Administration.
Three positions available:
- Dudley Park
Duties Are Varied but May Include:
- Data Entry
- Reconciling Master cards, bank statements, sales, sundry debtors
- Bill payments
- Sending remittance advices
- General administration
Dudley Park & Marleston Positions:
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Taking and forwarding messages
- Providing customer service
- Data entry
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationary
- Taking minutes
- Producing business correspondence
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Excellent academic results
- Committed to 12 month Traineeship
- IPP or business studies
- Prior office work experience, volunteer work in an office or previous office work employment history an advantage not essential
- Exceptional presentation
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Ability to use initiative within the workplace
- Pleasant phone manner
- Good attention to detail
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an office environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply.
PEER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RTO code: 7027
Learn with us, Work with us, Partner with us. PEER – Trading in success.