Your career starts here!
Certificate III in Business Traineeship (BSB30115)
About the Company:
PEER provides you with all the skills and support you’ll need to get yourself ahead of the pack. Learn skills on and off the job, and train with host employers through an academy-based support model that will set you up for success.
We’ve spent the last 30 years training the men and women who spend every day building the future of SA.
- Trained over 45,000 people
- Trained over 3,000 apprentices
- 90% apprentice completion rate
- 95% of apprentices employed on completion
- Partnerships with over 250 host organizations
PEER is your best choice to get the skills and support to set you up for life.
About the Role:
As a Business Trainee, you will receive quality 'on-the-job' training and support throughout your twelve month Traineeship. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Business Administration. To be successful in this role the successful candidate will need to be confident, have an out going personality, be able to work under pressure and the ability to follow directions is essential. Knowledge of MS Office is essential.
Off Job Training provided by our industry partner RTO Code: 40879.
- Customer Service Trainee
- Albert Park
- 38 hours per week
- Full training provided
- Great team environment
- Friendly and supportive environment
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Drivers licence essential
- Excellent academic results
- Committed to 12 month Traineeship
- IPP or business studies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Prior office work experience, volunteer work in an office or previous office work employment history an advantage not essential
- Exceptional presentation
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Ability to use initiative within the workplace
- Pleasant phone manner
- Neat handwriting essential
- Good attention to detail
How to apply:
- Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button
- Upload resume and cover letter outlining why you would like a business Traineeship
If you are a passionate person who realizes the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilize your skills and passion in the administration environment, we want to hear from you!
Learn with us, Work with us, Partner with us. PEER – Trading in success.
PEER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RTO code: 7027
No recruitment agencies please